Premium Angus Beef- No other Angus compares
Our Premium Angus Beef is the best Angus beef available and exceeds USDA Prime, Choice and Select. Ten standards ensure its incredible flavor, tenderness and juiciness in every bite. Only 1 in 4 Angus cattle meet our high standards.
The Original Brand of Premium Beef is Also the Best
To understand why our Premium Angus Beef exceeds USDA Prime, Choice and Select, please review the 10 strict quality standards that commodity USDA beef doesn't follow:
Marbling – the key to flavor
1. Modest or higher marbling – for the taste that ensures customer satisfaction.
2. Medium or fine marbling texture – the white "flecks of flavor" in the beef that ensure consistent flavor and juiciness in every bite.
3. Only “A” maturity is accepted, the youngest classification for beef – ensures superior color, texture and tenderness.
Three specifications ensure thicker steaks and consistent plate presentations for each customer:
4. 10- to 16-square-inch ribeye area.
5. Less than 1,000-pound hot carcass weight.
6. Less than 1-inch fat thickness.
Quality Appearance and Tenderness
7. Superior muscling restricts influence of dairy cattle.
8. Practically free of capillary rupture ensures quality appearance.
9. No dark cutters ensures consistent appearance and flavor.
10. No neck hump exceeding 2 inches safeguards against Brahman cattle-influence which have more variation in tenderness.